Welcome to the iaiaGi wiki!
iaiaGi is a project to build an Open Hardware, Open Source development platform for the electric mobility. This project is inspired to the Arduino device development model.
iaiaGi will generate all the documentation and all the hardware to be used for traditional vehicles conversions into electric. This will be available in the form of a kit that anyone can use to convert his own car and/or develop a new zero emission vehicle. This development platform is a way to reduce electric vehicles cost and to collect all the improvements coming from an open culture model.
Here the list of the work-in-progress development activities:
- Concept Phase – First conversion Kevin - In progress
- Concept Phase – Vehicle selection - Completed
iaiaGi Development Platform
- Overall Platform Architecture
- Conversion process
- Chassis mechanics
- Battery pack and charge management
- Control Units, Connectivity and Infotainment
- Bodywork and Furniture
- Regulation and approvals
iaiaGi project management
- Project Identification Diagram
- Project master breakdown structure
- Pilot Phase work breakdown structure (02/07/2015)
Interest groups organization
The iaiaGi team organization into **interest groups** (Work in Progress)